Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back to the Blog

Hi!

So I am back to blogging. After my first attempt one and a half years ago and two very long blog posts later, I restart.

Too many unfinished stories to tell, too many pending conversations. But I thought I'd better leave them in my memory and start afresh now.

So starting today, you will read everything and anything that crosses my Ywhacky mind from as of this moment.

Everything and anything that is worthy enough of getting noticed by my senses in our current way of life, will crop up in a blog post. Considering the amount of information I barge myself with everyday, I am sure you will find the trickle from that information overload that makes its way here, to be very interesting!

From now and forever...

Mind-bloggingly
Yash

No comments:

Post a Comment