Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rendition of Ekla Colo Re

So at this year's University of Westminster Choral Society's Spring concert I sang a song very dear to me. I first learned this song at the Scholar High School while overseeing preparations for the Tagore House Social (house party). This one is dedicated to my Bengali teacher who taught us this song phonetically and introduced me to Rabindra sangeet.

Click here to watch the video 



To watch more videos click here.

The University of Westminster's Choral Society is led by Robbie Jacobs and consists of students, alumni and staff of the university. The performances are put together by a collaborative effort and give students a chance to hone their singing skills. If you would like to work with them please contact the director of the Centre for Performing Arts here or drop me a line and I can put you in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment